Screening & Training Analyst (People Operations)
Clevertech is currently seeking a Screening and Training Analyst to join our Recruiting team. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources within an organization that will provide opportunities for growth. This position will report to a Senior Recruiter on the Talent Acquisition team. The Research Associate will work with recruiting/hiring managers to fully understand their needs and generate candidate leads utilizing passive resources and effectively screening candidates. This highly attractive position will possess a flexible work arrangement with the ability to work from home.
- 3+ years recruiting experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in tech industry recruiting and sales recruiting
- Extensive knowledge of applicant tracking software programs
- Familiarity with online job hunting websites
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates
- Proven ability to build and maintain candidate pipelines, including using relationship management techniques, that yield high quality candidates for short and long term hiring needs *Evidence of building candidate relationships and managing a network of talent Superb customer focus, attention to detail, and organization skills
Own Your Time
We are a completely remote team. That means we have a large amount of trust and a lot of flexibility. World travellers, young parents, nature lovers, and commute avoiders love working here. We also will pay for a co-working space in case you feel like working outside of your normal setting.
We insist that you take recharge time. We are closed for major holidays and then require that you take at least two weeks a year to refresh.
Care For Yourself
You’ll receive a health/wellness stipend that can go towards covering medical insurance, dental insurance, or joining a gym!
You will work together on a dedicated team with your eye on one finish line at a time. Our teams are nimble and agile, and cover the technical range you would expect in world class product delivery teams.
Learn at your edges
We believe in learning and provide unique programs that improve your tech skills, leadership skills and even challenge you in personal development. CleverFridays, guest speakers, mentorship opportunities and in-depth industry exposure are all on offer here. And of course, if you speak at a tech conference, we cover all expenses.
And keep your eye on the mail - we send out swag everywhere in the world and there are celebratory pictures of Clevertech socks, hoodies, and mugs all over slack.